BEEP...BEEP....Whose got the keys to my JEEP....

"Yeah Son.....that's that 1946 Willy...... full resto going down!" OK.....Thank You Funk Master Flex.
Started this little Fall/Winter project a couple weeks ago. It is coming along nicely thanks to my buddies David and Nick.
I'm really excited because I've wanted one of these forever, and though I'm not a mechanic, I've become quite the "Body Man!"
Here are a few pictures I'd like to share with you while in progress.

Me doing some body work.


Nick cutting out and replacing the side panel.




Bed and floor pans being lined.


Ready for clear coat....


Tub on chassie.....yeah!


More to come...................

2 comments:

  1. Trick or treat suck a WHUT!!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweezy@coolneversleeps.org.netDecember 6, 2010 at 4:24 PM

    Sweet truck FangerBanger!! I wanna get an old school bug and fix it up...will you help me pimp my ride??

    ReplyDelete