We Finally Got Our Piece of the Pie.......




For the two or three of you who read this blog, you're probably aware of my obsession with Japanese culture. My good friend, Bill Bennett was featured wearing his Willies in the latest issue of Free & Easy. If you aren't privy, Free & Easy is a Japanese publication that has been around for years, which more than anything, showcases the Japanese male fascination with Americana. This magazine is to me what Vogue is to the fashion world. To see the jeans that we designed being worn by a good friend in my favorite magazine is a real honor. Thanks Bill for loving our jeans enough to throw them on and thanks Free & Easy for being such a rad magazine....even if I can't read a word of it!

M

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. Congrats guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must feel really amazing. I love that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get that mag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free and Easy is an amazing rag for sure. I am big fan of the mag and a big fan of your work so congratulations in deed. That is awesome!
    Keep it up.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete